How much does it cost?
How to get your discounted postage
Print postage for business mailings (for example: letters or invoices) or a Canada Post Personalized Mail TM marketing campaign. Rent your machine from 1 of 3 Canadian distributors:
Save on postage and promote your business at the same time.
- Download an indicia template (regular or customized).
- Print indicia directly onto your mail items or labels.
- Prepare your mail order (Statement of Mailing) using EST Online.
- Canada Post Solutions for Small Business TM members pay by credit card. Businesses with a Canada Post contract can pay using their account.
- Bring the mailing and a copy of your order to a deposit location. Items with indicia can’t be sent using street letter boxes.
Order your stamps online for delivery to your business or buy in person at one of our 6,200+ post offices.
Features included with your rental or purchase
Flexible postage optionsPrint the exact cost for postage for letters, invoices and Personalized Mail right in your office – 24/7.
Use standard mailboxesDrop your Lettermail TM (letters and postcards) in any mailbox (kiosks, group or community mailboxes).
Parcel shipping optionsSign up for a Supplier Account and you can send and pay for parcels from the same account as your postage meters. Instead of using a meter impression, you can use our shipping tools to print your label.
Preprinted postageHave your indicia printed on envelopes or cards at the printer or print your own labels for smaller or last-minute mailings.
CustomizableHighlight your company’s brand in the postage area or your envelope or card. Learn how to create customized indicia with our free template tool.
Use standard mailboxesDrop your Lettermail (letters and postcards) in any mailbox (kiosks, group or community mailboxes).
Stamp selectionChoose from stamp images that resonate with your customers.
Need more information?
Read our guide for details on business postage prices, terms and conditions.
Read the full guide
Read the full guide