We are committed to the safe handling of all mail and parcels. You can file a claim to recoup the postage and the insured value if you meet all of these conditions:
- You sent the parcel through one of our trackable services with insurance coverage. These services include: Priority™ Worldwide, Xpresspost™ — USA, Xpresspost — International.
- You are the sender. If you are the receiver, please contact the sender to initiate the claim.
- You mailed your item within the last 6 months.
Please keep in mind that some contents do not qualify for damage refunds due to their fragile or perishable nature. Refer to our list of non-insurable contents to see if your items qualify for a refund.
If you are the receiver, keep the item and its packaging in case they're required for the claim assessment.
Before you file your claim
- Locate the tracking number. What a tracking number looks like.
- Check that your item is not on our list of non-insurable contents.
- Verify that your item was mailed within the last 6 months.
- Locate the receiver's name, address and contact information.
- Prepare a description of the contents, its value and insured amount.
Still need help? Submit a service ticket.
Sign in to submit your ticket faster and track its progress.