How do I return an item I purchased from your website or via the order desk?
To return an item purchased from our website or through the order desk:
The item must be eligible for a return:
- Free-of-charge items (no fee for the item, not including shipping), prepaid commercial shipping labels, and gold and/or silver bullion coins are not returnable.
- The item must be new, unopened and in its original, unmarked packaging.
You must follow our return process:
- Step 1: Contact customer service at 1-877-632-6347 within 10 calendar days of delivery.
- Step 2: We’ll email you a return authorization number (if the item is eligible), return shipping label (for returns shipped within Canada) and instructions. Don’t have an email address? We can send these items by mail or by phone if a return shipping label isn’t required.
For returns shipped to us from outside of Canada, no shipping label will be provided. You will be responsible for shipping costs.
- Step 3: Return the item within 30 calendar days of the date you receive the return instructions. Include the return authorization number and packing slip from your original order in your return shipment.
- Your may incur a restocking fee.
- If you return your item using a Canada Post return shipping label, you will get a tracking ID. Keep a copy of it for reference and provide it to us if required.
- If your item isn’t returnable, or you don’t follow the return process, your return will be declined and will not be refunded.
- If you didn’t pay for a returnable item when you placed your order, and you haven’t completed a return following our process (including missing the timeframes), then we will consider your item accepted and you will be billed accordingly.
- Refunds for returnable items that are returned following our process will be processed within 15 business days* from the date we receive the item. Refunds issued are based on the original method of payment.
- We will not refund shipping fees.
*“Business day” means a day other than Saturday, Sunday, a statutory holiday, and any day normally observed as a holiday by Canada Post.