Canada Post Personalized Mail qualifications
Find out if your next mailing qualifies for Personalized Mail rates — before you print it.
Avoid higher costs by checking whether your mailing meets all the Canada Post Personalized Mail™ savings qualifications. Please contact us to review a sample of your mail piece (preferably in PDF format) before you print or send it.
To qualify as Personalized Mail™, the intent of your mail pieces must be to motivate an individual to take action by:
- promoting a product, service, program or event.
- soliciting donations or contributions.
- reporting on financial performance, primarily for promotional purposes.
- supporting your loyalty card program. Includes all mailings relating to loyalty card programs. Excludes credit and/or debit cards with or without reward points.
- having the same purpose, although the content doesn’t need to be identical.
- going out to more than 100 Canadian addresses.
If this is the first time you are preparing a Personalized Mail piece, start by reading about Personalized Mail.
Still need help? Submit a service ticket.
Sign in to save time and track progress on your service ticket, 24/7.